That said, using a Nandroid backup to return to stock is only a short-term option. The backup will restore your old apps and data, meaning that apps you’ve uninstalled will reappear, and text messages you’ve since received will disappear. If your Nandroid backup is more than a day firmware files or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only. There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android. But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update.
- But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update.
- Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before.
- If you have one of those devices listed above with an unlocked bootloader, you can finally flash an official build of TWRP, which means both support and updates.
- If you have not Rooted or unlocked your device bootloader or had not install Recovery then consider the above links.
- The team behind the popular LineageOS custom ROM has been extending LineageOS 17.1 support to new devices ever since the ROM made its debut earlier this year in April.
We can use the following method to flash firmware if you are using Custom ROM or a rooted device. If you are already rooted or have Custom OS, your bootloader is unlocked. But if you relocked your bootloader, you should unlock the bootloader. After unlock, Follow the below steps one by one carefully. If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro you can install Stock ROM or Custom ROM with download mode.
If you are planning to Install any project treble based ROM, then this recovery is highly recommended. If you have not Rooted or unlocked your device bootloader or had not install Recovery then consider the above links. Here you can Download and install Redmi Note 8 Pro Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version. This is Windows Software, it needs only for Android Stock ROM, Custom ROM, or custom Recovery.
- Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash flashes stock ROM firmware already known as fastboot files.
- With the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Insider build, you can use screen mirroring feature on OnePlus 6/6T, Samsung Galaxy S10, and Galaxy Note 8/9.
Most cons are minor qualms such as the scratch-prone glass build, no wireless charging, and no micro SD. However, the outstanding prices of both the products will force most buyers to overlook their respective shortcomings. Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 10 builds of MIUI 11 beta for the Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi K20/Mi 9T, Mi MIX 3, Mi 8 SE, and Mi 9 SE. In a tweet, Xiaomi shared a roadmap for when it plans to begin rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update for supported Mi and Redmi devices. The Redmi Note series has inarguably been Xiaomi’s most successful product lineup across Asia, and the recently launched Redmi Note 7 series has been one of the best selling products in its segment.